Thursday, August 5, 2010

Poetry and Photography

My eyes sparkle when I see you
My breath comes out in gasps when you see me
I try to look away yet my eyes are drawn to you
You say good-bye to your friends and start towards me
I can hardly hear my friends beside me say
He's coming just to talk to you
The thought of you beside me makes my heart race
Your voice makes all my troubles disappear


Since i kno how to draw and paint and sculpt and do all those things, i decided to try photography and some small texts that are . Tell me wat ya think!


I saw you in my dreams last night.
No matter what I thought you would not leave.
I could not decide what to think.
I chose to go with it and my dream was breathtaking.



I've been climbing this mountain forever.
No matter what I do it never shrinks or crumbles.
But when you came along it suddenly disappeared.
I need you in my life for without you the mountain reappears.



Everyday my love for you grows.
Never ending no matter what I do.
I learned today you loved me back.
You know now how I've felt in my life.



I stand in a field staring at the stars.
Suddenly you're at my side holding me tight.
You whisper "I love you" in my ear.
I wake up and realize it was just a dream.



I'm still holding the flower you gave me tonight.
Thinking over the words you said to me.
Remembering the kiss we shared on by my door.
Believing that what we have is special and will last forever.


Soooooo....wat do you think?!?!? well i like them!

~GONNABEARTIST~

P.S. idk if i'll do this more. my camera's kinda broken :( oh and the white hair in the first pic is actually green! LOVING it!

2 comments: